Paloma Clothing has given generously for 37 years to schools and numerous non-profit organizations.
We are proud to say that we provide full benefits to our very deserving staff that include health insurance, retirement benefits, vacation time and sick pay.
In addition, we are proud to be an Oregon Public Broadcasting Business Partner for over 20 years and to help underwrite OPB’s weekly programs including Car Talk, Morning Edition, and Rick Steves Travel.
Owners Kim Osgood and Mike Roach met in Oaxaca, Mexico, while Mike was on a buying trip for the store. Kim is a well-known NW artist. She shows at Laura Russo Gallery in Portland and Lisa Harris Gallery in Seattle. She is the buyer and brings an artist’s eye to the store’s clothing and accessories collection. Her artwork graces Paloma’s sale postcards four times a year.
Mike handles the business and many neighborhood outreach projects. He prides himself on making Paloma Clothing an active part of the community as well as one of the leading Portland boutiques.
Click the links below about artist and co-owner, Kim Osgood:
To read more about Mike Roach’s community involvement:
- Obamacare’s Help for Small Business
- Paloma Clothing Offers Health Insurance to All Employees
- Oregon Small Businesses Back Health Exchange
- Gert Boyle to be Honored
- Portland Business Owners Lend Their Voice to the Health Insurance Debate
- Small Business Network Council
- Portland Small Business Owner Supports School Bond
- Small Business Owners Oppose Cuts to Social Security, Medicare, Medicaid