American made. Eco-friendly. Locally owned. Southwest Portland. Paloma Clothing is about to become your favorite local women’s boutique. From special occasion dresses to casual and comfy clothing, we promise you’ll find top brands, impeccable service and a look that will leave them speechless.
Your One-Stop Shop for Portland Fashion
We’re local, so we understand what locals desire in their style. Paloma Clothing stays on top of the latest trends — both in our area and around the world — to provide you with socially responsible clothes, jewelry and accessories you’ll be eager to show off.
Find endless beauty in our collection of top designers, from the versatility of Lisette to the casual, colorful pieces from Cut Loose, which is sewn and dyed to order in San Francisco and 100% eco-friendly.
Sustainable Styles for Any Occasion
Work clothes? Check. A dress for an upcoming wedding? Check. Something cute for date night? Check. Whatever the occasion, we have what you need. You’ll love our variety of eco-friendly clothing for your vacation and more with an array of jewelry, bags and accessories to complement any look. And you’ll love the experience of shopping at Paloma Clothing even more.
We are committed to providing sustainable, eco-friendly fashion choices for local women. Some of the most popular brands we carry, like Aventura and Blue Canoe, only use natural materials and Fair Trade Certified practices. And on top of all the ecological benefits, renewable fabrics are among the most durable and long lasting you can find.
Over 40 Years of Local Experience
We’ve been locally-owned and specializing in women’s fashion since 1975. What started as an import shop in our early days has transformed into the finest selection of women’s clothing for all ages that you can find in the metro area — 70% of which is made right here in the USA. And you’ll be in good hands every time you shop, as some of our knowledgeable staff members have been here since the very beginning.
Perfecting Your Wardrobe
Paloma Clothing is located at 6316 SW Capitol Hwy in Portland and open daily. You can feel free to speak with one of our passionate staff members with any questions or concerns by calling us at 503-246-3417503-246-3417. We have new merchandise arriving daily, so be sure to stop into Paloma Clothing, your local one-stop women’s boutique.
Clothing, Jewelry, and Accessories
Browse options from some of our favorite brands. We carry products from a wide range of companies, including the following:
- – Cut Loose: Casual clothing cut and dyed to order in San Francisco.
- – Johnny Was: Collectable pieces made with exquisite embroidery and luxurious fabrics. A perfect balance between vintage, bohemian & modern style.
- – Nic Zoe: A collection inspired by artists, destinations and life experiences as well as the needs of real women.
- – Halo (Necessitees): 100% Cotton and Cotton blend solids, basics and layering tops. Made in Los Angeles.
- – Luna: Designed & made in Portland, OR by Karina Potestio, who began sewing skirts for her three little girls in her home.
- – Aventura/Old Ranch: Designed in the beautiful Sierra Nevadas, Aventura makes comfortable, stylish organic cotton travel clothing.
- – Habitat Clothes: Timeless designs ranging from casual to dressy.
- – APNY: Button-up blouses in new patterns every season. Made from plant based, biodegradable material that’s lightweight, breathable and fabulous.
- – Fat Hat Co.: 100% Cotton pullovers and zippered jackets made in Vermont.
We feature a great selection of accessories including travel bags and handbags from Baggallini, Hobo, and Sven. You’ll find gorgeous scarves from Asian Eye, Dana Herbert, and Dunlap Weavers. We also pride ourselves on our selection of unique locally made jewelry from designers such as Boma, Kristin Ford, Marjorie Baer, and Ruby Maly. Stop in today to find new eco-friendly clothing as well as trendy and designer outfits.