With overhead storage space shrinking each year, it makes more sense than ever to pack lightly. All of us at Paloma Clothing love to travel and have honed our experiences and expertise to bring you the best information on the most useful travel accessories Portland, OR has to offer. Our expert sales staff will assist you in choosing the perfectly outfitted travel clothes. Consider natural fibers and easy-to-care-for items that serve you in many ways.
Follow our helpful tips on what to pack for your vacation and you will be able to relax and enjoy your trip in style!
- Three tops that mix and match with the bottoms you have chosen create fun and easy outfits. Cut Loose, and Halo (Necessitees) are perfect options, and all made in the USA.
- Two comfortable bottoms, whether pants, skirts or a combination, are essential. The brands that we love for travel include Lisette pants, Jag Jeans, Salaam skirts, and bottoms by Cut Loose.
- One dress to be dressed up or down such as a simple black dress or one with a pretty pattern. Nic & Zoe, Cut Loose, and Pink Wheels are some perfect brands to start with.
- One to two scarves with colors and patterns by Portland, OR designer Dana Herbert to pull the outfits together. Scarves help to vary your appearance and create warmth too.
- Simple and easy accessories, such as bracelets, earrings, necklaces by local Portland, OR artist Elysium or Destiny Ray, that highlight your outfits will make you feel fabulous.
- A Baggallini bag, designed by two Portland flight attendants who love to travel in style, works with everything. Our extensive options allow for women to choose the bag that best suits their security and style needs.
- Several pairs of fantastic socks, a Coobie bra or soft layering pieces from Nikki Bikki and AMB tanks are great to toss into the packing mix. A sweater from Wind River completes your travel wardrobe. Not only do these items pack well, breathe well, and provide an extra layer of comfort for the coolness of the plane or heat of the sun, they add more style to your experience.
For advice on the best travel accessories, Portland, OR can offer, bring your style questions to expert travel store stylist at Paloma Clothing. We will be happy to help you.